+ All Pregnancy Problems answers (152)
most popular questions
- Ways to avoid a UTI during pregnancy
- Up to 70 percent of pregnant women will develop melasma -- dark patches on the face that occur after sun exposure. Here's how to protect your prenatal glow!
- This year 1 of every 17 babies will be born to women 35 or older. Despite some risks, the outcome for these mothers and babies is good. So what are the risks?
- Who should decide whether to save a premature baby's life? Here, parents and professionals alike debate the perils of special deliveries
- Tasha Riddle couldn't have a baby. Then a friend -- and fate -- changed her luck... big-time
- A new test can ease your worries by proving earlier -- and more accurate -- info about your baby's health.
- How one woman found the strength to try again after three miscarriages.
- Feel like the warmest (and sweatiest) person in the room? Here are some tips to beat the heat and keep cool while you're sweating for two.
- Moms-to-be: Take these precautions to reduce your risk of falling
- Getting through a winter pregnancy can be easy with our experts' advice
- Know how to play it safe the first three months of pregnancy? Find out here
- The advantages and disadvantages of pain-relief choices during pregnancy
- Taking care of a newborn is tough. Add recovering from major abdominal surgery, and it’s the biggest double whammy of your life. But with a little inside information, you’ll be able to take excellent care of your baby -- and yourself
- Thought that you were too old to get zits? Think again. Up to 70 percent of adult women experience bouts of acne -- and they're especially likely when you're expecting a baby.
- One pregnancy complication mothers-to-be may not think of: domestic violence. Learn signs of a threat, patterns of abuse and how to stop living in fear.
- If it seems as if your doctor is drawing endless amounts of blood from you during your pregnancy, here's why
- Giving Birth After a Cesarean