Sore breasts, back pain, heightened sense of smell, and more early signs of pregnancy. Plus, discover the weird pregnancy symptoms your doctor may not mention!
+ All Pregnancy Symptoms answers (151)
most popular questions
- On October 19th (one day before my 30th week mark) I was admitted into the hospital due to a thin ce
- i am having a hard time quiting smoking. I went from a half a pack a day to 2 or 3 a day I am 7 week
- my older sister had lykemia cancer when she was 12 to 16...shes 17 now...and in remission but someon
- i took her to the docter and they told me it was just the regular flu not the h1n1(swine flu) anyway
- everytime i tell someone im pregnant they ask how long and i say 19 weeks but they never believe me.
- I'm 32 weeks and this evening I started getting an achy throat. I'm wondering what it could be, and
- most of the time i breastfeed my daughter (nicole) but sometimes threw the night it would be easier
- i cant get him to burp is there anything i can do to help him
- im really worried is something wrong with him
- For about 5 or 6 days everything I eat goes right through me. I keep having upset stomachs and I fee
- they feel almost like period cramps and i lay awake all night long worried about them.
- I am really nervous, because I have never had an abnormal pap smear before and this is my first preg
- I will be 36 in December, and am about 5-6 weeks pregnant. About 9 years ago, in 2001, I lost a pre
- My girlfriend had a nose bleed yesterday & i didnt think nothing of if ,but i heard it was bad. Any
- Me and my bf are both half french canadian so i had to been tested to see if i was a carrier for tay
- I haven't had much experience breastfeeding with the 3 kids I all ready have. I plan to breastfeed t
- I'm about 24 weeks pregnant with my second child and I have been breaking out in hives on my arms,c
- I'm 2 weeks postpartum and just noticed a rather large lump in my breast underneath my arm. it's onl