Sore breasts, back pain, heightened sense of smell, and more early signs of pregnancy. Plus, discover the weird pregnancy symptoms your doctor may not mention!
+ All Pregnancy Symptoms answers (152)
most popular questions
- One in ten babies is born to a woman over 35. What older moms-to-be should know.
- How to tell if it's really time, or if you're just experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions
- Head-to-toe relief for pregnacy heartburn, backaches, and more pregnancy discomforts
- When does the third trimester of pregnancy begin? Does it begin during week 26, week 27, week 28, or week 29 of pregnancy? Your trimester questions answered.
- When does the second trimester of pregnancy end? Does it end during week 26, week 27, week 28, or week 29 of pregnancy? Your trimester questions answered.
- When does the second trimester of pregnancy begin? When does the first trimester end? Is it week 12 or week 13 of pregnancy? Your trimester pregnancy questions answered.
- Doctors once assumed that babies were born without any knowledge about the outside world. Today, research suggests that babies begin to engage many of their senses and to learn about the world around them during the last trimester of pregnancy -- and maybe even before.
- i have morning sickness how can i make it go away faster
- I am craving chalk and ice during this pregnacy will that effect the baby?
- So I'm 26 weeks preggers..and have had a head cold / sinus infection on and off for about 3 months!
- What happens if I get the flu, or a cold or a sore throat while pregnant? because I heard that its
- Any 1 else on aspirin & clexane injections?
- I have had a what my doctor told me was a sinus infection for about a week now and have been taking
- While your belly and breasts are rounding out, ankles become spongy, sausagelike feet throb, and that allover bloated feeling just won't go away. We'll tell you when it's completely normal and when to check with your doctor.
- Four proven ways to fight queasiness during pregnancy
- The last thing on your mind right now is training for a marathon. But your body is about to endure one - labor
- Consult a week by week guide to pregnancy. Learn about what changes with our week by week guide to pregnancy.
- Read our trimester-by-trimester guide to your emotions and learn how to survive the nine-month stretch of pregnancy