Sore breasts, back pain, heightened sense of smell, and more early signs of pregnancy. Plus, discover the weird pregnancy symptoms your doctor may not mention!
+ All Pregnancy Symptoms answers (151)
most popular questions
- Pregnancy can cause eye trouble -- but don't worry, it's only temporary. In the meantime, here's what you can do to cope
- Questions you should ask your mother to help guide you through your pregnancy. Your own mother is a valuable resource for the many questions you will have during pregnancy.
- Now that you're pregnant, what are the safest positions to sleep in for you and baby? Read ahead to find out
- Why this condition is so common during pregnancy, and how to prevent it
- How to kick three common foot problems -- swelling, fallen arches and numbness and tingling, and for new moms. Treatment for swollen, postpartum feet, even months after giving birth.
- Feel like the warmest (and sweatiest) person in the room? Here are some tips to beat the heat and keep cool while you're sweating for two.
- Moms-to-be: Take these precautions to reduce your risk of falling
- Stretch marks and skin discoloration are all part of having a baby. Try these 3 simple solutions to common skin problems that expectant and new moms face.
- What a baby's kicking can mean. And when to expect it to start
- Getting through a winter pregnancy can be easy with our experts' advice
- How to deal with headaches and migraines when pregnant. There's some good news too...
- Know how to play it safe the first three months of pregnancy? Find out here
- Avoid injuries as a new mom with some our expert tips. Being a new mom can mean injuries to your body so it is important to sleep and get help.
- If you are thinking about having a baby or becoming pregnant, get your thyroid checked. On in 20 women devlop this condition post pregnancy, so get your thyroid checked now.
- Exercise and eating right are important for your health and your baby's health during pregnancy. Get our top tips on how to stay healthy and happy while pregnant.
- The advantages and disadvantages of pain-relief choices during pregnancy
- How to protect your wrists when pregnancy aggravates Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- I'm 11 weeks pregnant and can't bear the thought of eating the kinds of food I know my body needs.
- What ever happened to the "glow?" How to treat first trimester acne during pregnancy.
- Thought that you were too old to get zits? Think again. Up to 70 percent of adult women experience bouts of acne -- and they're especially likely when you're expecting a baby.