+ All Safe to Eat answers (236)
most popular questions
- We're going to the lake this weekend, and my friend just mentioned that it's not safe while pregnant
- Im 29 wks preg & my doc just diagnosed me with a bacterial infection, will it hurt my baby as long as im treating it?
- my doc. told me that since I am at risk for pre-eclampsia I need to take a baby aspirin every day. Has anyone done this, and is it safe?I went to the doctor yesterday, he said that since my blood pressure is high, I am at risk for pre-e
- Which are fact and which are fiction? Get the truth behind 10 common maternity myths
- i have had 4 babys and they are all less then a year apart is it safe to have another baby 6 months after my baby was born?i had 4 babys in 4 years they were all only 4 to 6 months old when i got pregnant and my youngest ba
- does job places make big deals bout pregnant women workin
- I am 16 wks and breaking out ALL over my chest and neck! Never broke out there in adolescence. Since
- How soon is it safe to dye your hair during pregnancy? My OB says it is fine to dye my hair but she didnt say how many weeks it was safe to do so.
- I might be starting a new job at a liquor store and some of those boxes can be heavyand i dont know
- I'm about 8 wks and hope to soon stop taking it all together, I don't see my doct for two more weeks
- I got a horrible sunburn on my belly yesterday....I'm worried about the baby. Can a sunburn on my belly affect the baby?I know extreme heat can cause problems but I was in a pool all day not over heated. I used sunblock
- This is my second pregnacy and its been 6 yrs, I bought a used carseat at a yardsale, just not sure