7 yummy recipes that are super-simple to make
Forget boring pb&j -- kids (and moms) will gobble up these creative, healthy sandwiches
Try this sandwich version of the kid favorite
Use cheese and english-muffins to create a cute snack
- This classic open-faced sandwich goes wonderfully with a cup of tomato soup.
- Easy recipe for grilled cheese sandwich from the Deen Brothers
- Fast, easy sandwich recipe using peanut butter, granola, and banana from the Deen Brothers
- Easy sandwich and dinner recipes for kids like chicken nuggets, quesadillas, and more from the Deen Brothers
- A unique twist on classic PB&J for picky eaters from the Deen Brothers
- Use pita, cream cheese, turkey and fruit to make a dragonfly sandwich that's ready to whoosh off your plate and fly away
- This tender and savory chicken is cooked with oat bran and grated zucchini, then made into yummy sandwiches.
- Try this sandwich version of the kid favorite
- Here's a time-saver for this sweetly tart sandwich: Pick up fresh roasted turkey in the deli section of your supermarket. (While you're there, grab a prepackaged fruit salad to serve on the side.)
- One yummy grilled cheese sandwich recipe made two ways for kids and their parents
- Forget boring pb&j -- kids (and moms) will gobble up these creative, healthy sandwiches
- A simple recipe for spooky, healthy, Halloween finger food by Annabel Karmel
- Crusty French bread is ideal for this sandwich. The simple yogurt-based dressing brings out the flavors of the fresh vegetables.
- For a milder, less "fishy" flavor, use solid, instead of chunk, white tuna.
- Kids will love to eat this healthy, wintry holiday sandwich for a yummy lunch, dinner or snack
- A step-by-step recipe for making an easy bento box sealed sandwich using sandwich bread and filling. Try it in a bento box for a better, healthy school lunch for kids.
- Grilled ham and cheese is an everyday, easy lunch fallback taken to a new level! - Ellie Krieger
- Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
- Use cheese and english-muffins to create a cute snack
- Picky eaters will have fun dunking heart-shaped grilled cheese in yummy tomato soup, and parents will love this extra-healthy version of the classic soup/sandwich combo.