What you and your partner can expect when baby makes three
Quick answers to what's safe and what's not
Old wives tales that might actually work!
Swimwear so cute you won't dread the beach
- Chic maternity tankini, bikini and one-piece maternity swimwear and bathing suits that fit your belly beautifully, from Liz Lange, Target, Pea in the Pod, Motherhood Maternity and more
- Our guy and his wife fight her cigarette addiction --during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take probiotics during pregnancy?
- What to expect each trimester for your prenatal tests
- Amy Poehler, Ashlee Simpson and other hot pregnant celebrities show off their baby bumps.
- One mom-to-be’s conflicted feelings about her ultrasound results
- Moms tell us which foods they just HAD to get their hands on during pregnancy (yep, definitely pickles!)
- No matter how nervous you are, your maternity leave is one matter you must address in a timely, professional way. By preparing for such a discussion, you can cut a good deal with your boss -- and cut out a lot of stress.
- When you're expecting, pregnancy causes changes in your entire body. Read about them all here, trimester by trimester.
- When does the third trimester of pregnancy begin? Does it begin during week 26, week 27, week 28, or week 29 of pregnancy? Your trimester questions answered.
- When does the second trimester of pregnancy end? Does it end during week 26, week 27, week 28, or week 29 of pregnancy? Your trimester questions answered.
- When does the second trimester of pregnancy begin? When does the first trimester end? Is it week 12 or week 13 of pregnancy? Your trimester pregnancy questions answered.
- You've heard how you're carrying your baby predicts the gender, but is it true?
- Doctors once assumed that babies were born without any knowledge about the outside world. Today, research suggests that babies begin to engage many of their senses and to learn about the world around them during the last trimester of pregnancy -- and maybe even before.
- Why amniocentesis is considered safer today than was previously thought, and drawbacks of the test for mothers-to-be in their second trimester.
- Check out past finalists of Babytalk’s belly-painting contest. These 9 moms-to-be decorated their bellies with some funny and entertaining designs.
- Why this condition is so common during pregnancy, and how to prevent it
- Trying to conceive? Why green tea is not as beneficial as you think
- Important tips for traveling while pregnant