What you and your partner can expect when baby makes three
Quick answers to what's safe and what's not
Old wives tales that might actually work!
Swimwear so cute you won't dread the beach
- What to ask when looking for a childbirthing class? We'll help you find the right course for you and your partner.
- Keeping your cool when the temperature gets hot
- How to look good and feel good through every week of pregnancy. Edit your to-do list, avoid radical haircuts, baby your feet and more
- How sleep apnea and snoring leads to other pregnancy complications, how sleep apnea affects pregnancy health
- A no-nonsense guide to each step of prenatal testing process -- routine, optional, cutting-edge and everything in between.
- Honesty’s always the best policy -- especially when it comes to doctor visits
- Obesity: A surprising way to reduce the risk
- Short on sleep, and the baby’s not here yet? Get some shut-eye tonight
- Is it safe to color my hair when I'm pregnant? Can I get hair treatments while pregnant? Safe health and beauty pregnancy. Pregnancy Dos & Don'ts
- Request this important test early on
- A hair-to-toes guide to pregnancy-safe beauty products and pampering
- When does the first trimester of pregnancy end? Is it the 12th or 13th week? If I am pregnant at 13 weeks, am I in the first or second trimester?
- Pregnancy comes with a host of symptoms, good, bad and...leaky. Here's how to deal with the last one