Having a baby really does change everything - including how you love each other
- Sex after having a baby is the last thing many new parents think about, but a healthy sex life is important to your relationship. Here's how to bring sexy back
- These little, doable ideas for romance and romantic things to do will spice up your sex life this Valentine's Day (or any day)
- ...about sex, date night, and more
- Relationship advice for married couples from sex therapists, relationship experts, and moms who put the spice back into their love lives
- "Don't fight in front of the kids" and other advice you can ignore
- Why warm and cuddly trumps hot and heavy
- Put these common fears aside and go for it
- The only thing better than family vacations are a romantic getaways (minus the kids!)
Truffle popcorn, spicy hummus, chocolate and other sexy snacks that'll put you in the mood for lovin'. Plus, try these delicious, on-the-go breakfast ideas!
- How having a baby will affect your relationship with your husband. Author Sarah Trillin discusses how her husband and she became best friends again.
- Babytalk's annual survey takes a look at who's got the better deal
- Why nurturing your relationship may be the best gift you can give your children
- Finding ways to regain the romance that's lost in the day-to-day shuffle of raising kids
- How can I find a marriage counselor we'll like? I'm worried that picking one randomly from the phone book could make our relationship worse.
- Sleeping with your baby is beautiful -- if you rethink your sex life, that is
- Along with the physical and emotional upheavals of pregnancy come changes in sexual desire.
- How new moms can get their groove back
- 3 ways to boost your sex life and make the switch from mommy to lover
11 tips for dads to help get their partners in the mood for sex after pregnancy and childbirth
- Whether you have minor problems in bed or a love life dusty with disuse, here's the secret to connecting