Ready to get back out there? Make a date with someone new right now
Blogger Christine Coppa talks about the ups and downs of life with her 4-year-old son
Stay-sane tricks single moms use to keep it all together
Grab some popcorn and hit the couch with these must-watch movies for divorced or single parents
- Babytalk's annual survey takes a look at who's got the better deal
There was a time when gay parents and single adoptive mothers were unheard of
- The no-fear, you-can-do-it (and rock it out!) guide for single mothers
- Skyping in Seattle, texting from China: NBA superstar and single dad Dwyane Wade shares how he stays connected to his two sons when he's away from home.
- How one single mom celebrates Father's Day with her son despite the absence of his dad
- For single parents, being asked some pretty tough questions—Where's Daddy? Is that lady my new mommy?—is part of the gig. Allow our handy how-to...
- These women wanted a baby, and they didn't let being single stop them from becoming parents
- I'm the father of an 11-month-old boy. My wife passed away about a month ago, and it's been hard for the both of us. But my concern is for my son. Right after it happened, he would walk from room to room calling for her. Will the death of his mother still affect him years from now, and will he even remember her? I know I can never replace his mom, but what can I do to be the best father I can be for him?
- Divorced and single parents’ number one complaint when looking for a potential relationship? Lack of time. Luckily, meeting that special someone doesn’t have to mean a time-consuming break from regular life with your kiddo. Here are eight great places to meet people that won’t take up too much of your time or take you too far out of your daily routine. Plus, get even more single parent advice!
- Single moms and single parents get answers to their most pressing dating and romance questions, like where to meet people, lying on your online dating profile, and fitting in sex
- How an unplanned pregnancy can be a blessing in disguise, and how one married father admires mothers who go it alone.
- These celebrity single moms go from the red carpet to the playground and back. Whether they're single moms by choice, divorce or heartbreaking loss, meet famous single parent families and find out how celebs like Madonna, Sandra Bullock and Reese Witherspoon juggle the single life with kids. (Hint: they have help!)
- Author, blogger and single mom Christine Coppa shares her secrets for surviving (and thriving) as a single parent
- As a single mom or dad, it’s great to be able to have families you and your kids can relate to on the silver screen. So, grab some popcorn and hit the couch; we’ve compiled a list of must-watch movies for single parents.
- From airplane rides to finding the right hotel, here are some tips on how to keep it all together when you're traveling with kids
- Whether you're going through a divorce or dealing with an unplanned pregnancy, our guide helps single moms and single dads navigate child support, custody, finances and more