Watch expert videos on how to calm your kid’s meltdowns, or prevent them from happening at all
Big discipline mistakes you might be making (and how to fix them). Plus, get more toddler discipline advice
- Encouraging your child to put effort in everything she does
- I'm worried about my 2-year-old's recent breath-holding episodes. Why does he do this, and how can I get him to stop?
- To keep your child busy while you throw a meal together, put him to work.
- Is it too early to start teaching my toddler the basics of good manners?
- Ritalin for a Preschooler
- Guiding children in the art of getting along with others requires patience, understanding, and gentleness
- Sleeping In His Own Bed
- Why does my 4-year-old son ignore me for half an hour after I get home from work, and for even longer after I return from a business trip?
- Reality Check: How to Fight Imaginary Illnesses
- The surprising benefits of raising your voice to your child
- Dr. Mom explains how to short-circuit the power struggles with your child and set limits that really work
- When and why kids lie
- Squirming at the diner, meltdowns at Grandma's house...What to expect and what to do to keep everyone happy