Watch expert videos on how to calm your kid’s meltdowns, or prevent them from happening at all
Big discipline mistakes you might be making (and how to fix them). Plus, get more toddler discipline advice
- From nose picking to nail biting - Dr. Mom's advice on ways to help your child break them
- Finding Friends: Encouraging Social Success
- Every time my 15-month-old daughter gets upset, she bangs her head on the floor. I thought it might be her way of getting attention. In every other way she is developing just fine. What could be going on?
- I can handle my child's tantrums in private, but whenever we're in public and he pitches a fit, I never know what to do. Where do I start?
- What makes kids scared, age by age, and how you can ease their fears
- Yes, it's possible! Ways to do it -- and what to expect
- My 3-year-old hits our dog and pulls his tail. How do I change his behavior?
- Why your child dawdles and how to get them moving
- Should you step in -- or butt out?
- At 7 and 8 years old, my sons have yet to learn when to say "please" and "thank you," or how to make good eye contact with others. For years, I have tried to instill these basic manners through discussion, example, and gentle reminders. What can I do to help them exhibit these important social graces?
- What to do when he's the culprit
- 6 Solutions for Kids that Bite
- Coming to a happy medium when you and your child spar over her wardrobe
- Ways to deal with your child's aggression
- Q: My daughter is antisocial on playdates. I can't keep saying that she's tired. Is something wrong with her?
- My toddler is terrified of everyone -- is she going to grow out of it?
- From bed sharing to begging for treats, it's not too late to help your kids ditch their most annoying behavior
- Have researchers found another reason not to spank?