Your picky eater will never guess these cute foods are healthy, too
Pasta, pizza, tacos — make one dinner two ways with adult and toddler recipes
Sneak nutrition into your picky eater's diet with these fun toddler recipes
New takes on grilled cheese and PB&J for your picky toddler
- Our answer to the food-pyramid debate -- healthy eating guidelines that are easier to follow, designed for moms and their families
- Serve with a quick-cooking grain and a vegetable for a complete meal
- A refreshing, fruity dip. Serve with chips for an appetizer or a snack, or with grilled chicken or fish -- our kid testers loved it!
- Try this thick, creamy drink at breakfast or for a snack
- Try this sandwich version of the kid favorite
- Crusty French bread is ideal for this sandwich. The simple yogurt-based dressing brings out the flavors of the fresh vegetables.
- For a milder, less "fishy" flavor, use solid, instead of chunk, white tuna.
- This festive salad blends seasonal fruits and flavors.
- You'll be surprised how much kids like green beans with a hint of sweetness.
- Mashed potatoes and cheddar: a perfect match!
- Let this stand about 10 minutes before serving
- If you like, add turkey sausage for extra protein
- It's got all the yummy flavors of pizza - with even more protein. Great with pasta or in hoagie rolls for an old-fashioned grinder.
- For a special touch and a splash of color, float a variety of fresh fruits in the punch, such as sliced oranges, blueberries, and strawberries. This can be made a day in advance
- Looking for easy allergen-free snacks and meals that your kids will love? Try these recipes!
- Kids like just about anything that's cooked on a stick. Lemon slices grilled along with the vegetables add a zesty flavor to the dish.
- Assemble with store-bought sugar cookies if time is short
- Kid-Friendly Recipe: Stove-Top Turkey Casserole
- Kids and adults alike will love this ultimate in comfort food.
- Frozen squash saves a lot of prep time!