Your picky eater will never guess these cute foods are healthy, too
Pasta, pizza, tacos — make one dinner two ways with adult and toddler recipes
Sneak nutrition into your picky eater's diet with these fun toddler recipes
New takes on grilled cheese and PB&J for your picky toddler
- With nimble fingers and some basic equipment, kids can transform a handful of ingredients into creamy Valentine mints. (You'll need to run the electric mixer.) Your child can wrap 'em up in a bag or gift box for a pal, a teacher, or a relativeif she can resist treating herself first!
- Kids will love creating their own crunchy treats with an assortment of two-inch cookie cutters. Though an adult will need to do the oven work, even toddlers can lend a hand with most of the steps.
- IF your child doesn't like Fruit Roll-Ups, try ketchup, marinara sauce, jam, or even peanut butter instead.
- Make an entire family by shaping the meringue into different sizes.
- A creepy, easy-to-make snack that's a treat to eat
- Serve this main dish alongside sugar snap peas and rice.
- Finger food is a kid magnet -- instantly festive for a party or even lunch!
- Kids will love making -- and eating -- these frightfully good snacks!
- How much truth is in "All natural!", "0 grams trans fats!" and other food label claims
- With a few simple changes, you can make sure your child gets everything he needs
- Can my 2-year-old have too much milk?
- How can I stop sneaking sweets to my kid?
- How to cut down on "bad" snacks and keep sweets in check
- Strategies you can try tonight
- One of the most versatile foods to keep in your pantry
- Add any cooked vegetables you like, and if you don't have chicken, substitute turkey
- Kid Friendly Recipe: 4-Ingredient Meals
- The truth behind your child's food allergies
- One mom shares how her family copes with her child's serious nut allergy