Your picky eater will never guess these cute foods are healthy, too
Pasta, pizza, tacos — make one dinner two ways with adult and toddler recipes
Sneak nutrition into your picky eater's diet with these fun toddler recipes
New takes on grilled cheese and PB&J for your picky toddler
- Brew up these treats for a festive night
- Fixing the problem of kids eating too much of the wrong foods between meals
- I am an 11-year-old boy and I'm worried about my weight and height: I'm 4 foot 2 and 128 pounds. My friend told me that when she was 11, she was 5 foot 1 and 72 pounds. That's a 56-pound difference! Am I a normal size, and if not, what can I do about it?
- Dr. Sears shares 10 secrets for nipping weight problems in the bud -- of babyhood
- Limiting carbs and fats can do more harm than good
- What you need to know to help your child avoid the obesity trap
- What Really Matters to Moms
- Teach your child how to eat wisely
- Why kids get stomachaches, and what parents can do
- Nearly one out of four kids in the U.S. is overweight. How it hurts them - and the best way a parent can help
- The childhood obesity epidemic that's sweeping the nation
- A pediatrician speaks out about how parents can boost - or burst - their daughters' confidence
- Food advertising can make a product sound healthy, but it may be more hype than reliable information.
- Can he have too much of a good thing?
- The topping makes these muffins stand out from the regular blueberry ones.
- If you like carrot cake, you'll love these. Eat them alone or with a dab of cream cheese.
- Whip up a few of these easy treats -- they're so good it's scary!
- Make one of these frightfully good snacks, or all of them for a special supper