Learn how to make an easy toy sailboat craft!
For the Raft:
- Cut 12 sticks into 6-inch lengths.
- Tightly weave two sticks together with a 3-foot piece of string.
- Weave in third stick. Repeat with seven more. Knot string.
- Weave the other side of the raft the same way. Cut off excess string.
- Tie last two sticks under each end of raft with a 10-inch piece of string.
For the Sail:
- Cut 6-inch triangle from scrapbook paper; fold in half. Glue craft stick to the crease.
- Glue edges of sail together. Attach mast with string.
Get more fun summer craft ideas.