What to Pack for a Family Beach Day with the Kids
by Bethany Braun-Silva
Shop The Story
Heading to the beach can make for a great day with your family, but that’s only if you’re prepared. Making sure you have everything your family needs will give you peace of mind and set you up for an epic day of fun with the kids. On the flipside, you don’t want to lug a ton of stuff to the beach only for it not to be used. After all, when it comes to kids and their stuff, it can really add up.
So, where to begin? Lucky for you, we’ve eliminated all the extras to bring you exactly what you need for a fun-filled day in the sun. See our roundup of beach essentials below.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Gentle Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60
- CeraVe Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45
- Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin
- CoolSand Advanced Building Sand Molds And Tools Kit
- Hengda Kite Pack
- Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Clicker Crab Toss & Grip Game For Kids
- Kelsyus Kid’s Canopy Chair
- Rio Beach Big Boy Backpack Chair
- Melissa & Doug Clicker Crab Folding Beach Chair
Swim Safety Gear
- YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler
- One Savvy Girl Ultralight Backpack Cooler Chair
- CleverMade Soft-Sided Collapsible Cooler
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.