You are here

Get Answers

Sometimes it's nice to get advice from experts with a lot of letter degrees behind their names, but other times, you just need to hear what another parent (with a M.O.M. behind her name) has done that has worked. You've got questions? These moms have answers.

Sorry not a question but its cool...:))

6 answers
At 10 weeks pregnant you can buy this test called INTELLIGENDER. They sell it at Walgreens, Target, CVS/Pharmacy. It's 90% accurate. Green is for boy, Orange is for girl. ALL my family and some of their friends have used it and it was right on the dot for them. They took another later to be sure and confirmed it on their 16-20 week ultrasound. SO COOL! :)) You shouldn't make any decisions based off the results, but it's cool to already know and who knows it could work for you too! Good luck on your pregnancies!! Just wanted to share a fun new way to tell boy or girl. :))

answers (6)

That sounds so cool!! :) But sadly none of those stores are around me :(
You can get it mailed to you too :))I did. I am taking it first thing tomorrow. It's worth it if you are impatient like me.
I wish I had heard of it sooner. I go to find out tomorrow if I'm having a girl or boy! Yay! I'm so excited. This is so cool though. Let us know what you find out! :)
Thankyou:)) and good luck to you!!!! do you want a boy or girl?
I heard about it before our appointment to find out the sex, but I'm one of those people who can't see paying the $ 25.00 or 30.00 for a gender test when I can get it done for free at my 18-20 week ultrasound.  I would much rather spend the money on a new maternity shirt or dinner out because lord knows I'm too tired after being at work all day to cook. lol!!!  Not saying I didn't want to get it, but I'm patient enough to wait for the free one.  :)
That's neat.

*DISCLAIMER's Answers are provided by members of our community. While your fellow moms and our editors have plenty of great advice to offer based on their experience, it is not a substitute for professional medical help. Always consult a medical professional when seeking medical advice. All submitted answers are subject to the rules set forth in our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use