Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
To make ahead: Fully prepare up to one day before, cover, and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.
* 4 tsp honey
* 4 tsp Dijon mustard
* 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1 tbs olive oil
* 3/4 tsp salt
* 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
1. In a large bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar, olive oil, and salt; set aside
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Toss green beans in honey-mustard mixture and serve warm or at room temperature.
How kids can help: Whisk dressing, snap ends off green beans.
Per serving: 65 calories, 2 g fat (0 g saturated), 285 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol.