|Prep time: 5 minutes |
Freezing time:90 minutes
Yield:3 to 4 Servings
- Measuring cups
- Large bowl
- Potato masher or pastry blender
- Tablespoon measure
- Standard ice-cube tray
- Serving bowls
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Place strawberries and orange juice concentrate in a large bowl. Use the potato masher to crush berries and blend the ingredients well.
- Pour a tablespoon of the berry mixture into each compartment of an ice-cube tray.
- Freeze about 90 minutes, until each cube is the consistency of firm, not liquidy, slush. (If the sorbet freezes for too long, add the cubes to a zip-close bag and gently crush with a rolling pin until they're slushy.) Using a spoon, transfer the cubes from the tray to a bowl and stir together before serving