Welcome to The Parenting Post — Parenting.com's brand new blog!
We, the editors of Parenting.com, scoured the blogosphere for moms and dads who blogged about parenthood with wit, sincerity, and self-deprecation — and who were good storytellers to boot. Now we're thrilled to introduce the five who've joined us at The Parenting Post. Meet:
• Daring Young Mom, mastering motherhood (and Candyland) in the suburbs of Seattle;
• Damomma, trying to stay sane with her cast of characters at La Casa Loony Tunes;
• dahGurl, homeschooling a brood of five — count 'em, five! — in Baltimore;
• Booby Juice, working, pumping, and raising four cats, two dogs, and two little boys;
• And Daddy Daze, who’s not so daddy-dazed that he can’t tie a pretty pigtail.
We're giving our bloggers free reign; their voices are their own. They've written three weeks' worth of posts for us, and already they've covered everything from funny car smells and the misuse of Band-Aids to critters under the stove and laundry-folding woes. We invite you to follow along every day as they tell their latest tales. Enjoy!
From the editors of Parenting.com