There is SO MUCH I am thankful for this year, but, for now, here's what's topping my list:
1. My family. I am so lucky to have such a big, close (sometimes crazy) crew of sisters, aunts, uncles, moms, dads, in-laws, cousins, second cousins, etc., around me all the time. And I'm pumped that I get to host 35 of them tomorrow night!
2. My pregnancy. I know I write about a lot of little complaints and worries but deep down I am beyond thrilled to be pregnant and I know more than ever these days just how lucky I am to be having a baby--with or without the cancer history.
3. That I'm pregnant during the holidays. Bring on the stuffing, the pie, the gravy, the sweet potato casserole. I'll be having second helpings for sure.
4. Alex is no longer allergic to soy or milk. We went to a fancy allergist in NYC last week and did some more testing. This has changed our lives. He ate a little Amy's organic pizza last night (with real cheese) and Nick and I almost cried.
5. A loooooong weekend. I am officially giving myself off as soon as I post this blog (I work for myself so I can do that!). And I plan on doing some much-needed relaxing for the rest of the week. After tomorrow of course....
OK, what are you thankful for this year? Include the big stuff, the small stuff, the silly stuff, whatever! And have an awesome holiday. See you next week!