Today, March 21st, is World Down Syndrome Day—a day to raise awareness and celebrate the abilities and accomplishments made by people with Down syndrome. In honor of this global celebration, check out our galleries of beautiful children with Down syndrome, plus helpful information for parents of kids with special needs.
- A Special Joy: Adorable Photos of Kids with Down Syndrome
- 10 Great Toys for Kids with Special Needs
- Dr. Sears: Tips for Parenting a Down Syndrome Baby
- Resources for Parents of Kids with Disabilities
- A New, Easier Test for Down Syndrome
- Explaining Down Syndrome to a Preschooler
- Inspiring True Stories from the National Down Syndrome Society