Have you heard? The groundhog did not see his shadow, which means an early spring. I personally find that a little hard to believe, having slipped on ice all the way to work today. But let’s just go with it.
If it’s winter-y where you are, here are 5 ways to get in a spring frame of mind.
- Make a spring-themed cake. My personal fave: the birdhouse.
- Start thinking about vacay. Can’t do a long trip? Here are five family-friendly ideas for amazing day or weekend jaunts.
- Snowed in? Pass the day with a springtime craft.
- Another idea for cabin fever: keep them busy with spring-y Sesame Street printables.
- A supper whipped up from eggs makes us think spring.