Image Credits: Helix
Helix, Casper, Pottery Barn Kids, and other stores are having massive sales on kids’ furniture.
As fun as shopping for kids’ furniture and décor is, it can also be so tricky. Along with finding reliable mattresses and stylish furniture pieces, you have to also take into account your kid’s unique tastes. The last thing any parent wants is to spend time, money, and creativity on a gorgeous room with everything we think they want, and have them not love it (or outgrow it in a couple of years). Fortunately, it’s the best time of the year to shop for big ticket items, because Black Friday mattress and furniture sales are here, and we’re going to save you the hassle of going to multiple stores and websites looking for a good price.
The good news is you can score quality kid- and teen-friendly furnishings—it just takes a little digging. Luckily, we did the work for you. Below, browse major deals on mattresses, along with bedroom furniture sets, rockers, bed frames and so much more! The best part? You don’t have to wait until after Thanksgiving to shop some of these sales. Many of the retailers listed below have already released their Black Friday deals, and they are too good to pass up.
And while there are some holiday gifts that make great surprises, we want to point out that if your kid has very particular tastes, the best thing to do is work with them on creating a space of their own that feels safe and comfortable.
Also, if you’re concerned about making a major purchase like this online, many of these retailers offer generous return policies and warranties as well as free shipping. Just be sure to read the fine print before clicking checkout.
Score savings of up to $100 off from the direct-to-consumer mattress site, plus get two free pillows with your purchase of a twin (or larger) during the mattress and pillow brand’s Early Access! Black Friday Sale. Even better news for parents: Helix now makes a kids’ mattress that’s specially designed for their needs. Use codes BFSALE100 for a mattress purchase from 11/1 through 11/28.
- Helix Sunset Twin Mattress and 2 Dream Pillows, $599 with code (originally $699); helixsleep.com.
- Helix Kids Mattress, $549 with code (originally $649); helixsleep.com.
Amazon is ready to deliver deals to your front door during the holiday season, including discounts on mattresses, bed frames, and bedding at prices that parents will appreciate as much as the kids who are eager to get new additions to their rooms.
- Simmons Gel Memory Foam Mattress 7-Inch Twin, $215.99 (originally $239.99); amazon.com.
- Danjor Linens Twin Size Bed Sheets Set, $17.99 (originally $33.99); amazon.com.
- Natchimoor Full Platform Metal Bed Frame with Headboard and Footboard, $132.59 (originally $155.99); amazon.com.
Save 20 percent on everything the direct-to-consumer bedding shop offers, including the Allswell Littles collection, with the code THANKFUL until November 23.
- The Essential Crib Mattress, $92 (originally $115); allswellhome.com.
- Allswell Mattress Twin, $212 (originally $265); allswellhome.com.
Keep your eyes peeled for major sales from Target later this month. In the meantime, there are already deals to be had on furniture for the whole family, like this bunk bed that’s 42 percent off.
- Costway Twin over Full Bunk Bed, $422.99 (originally $729.99); target.com.
- Christopher Knight Home Pearcy Sheep Ottoman, $83.69 (originally $92.99); target.com.
Black Friday early access has kicked off at the retailer known for plush foam mattresses, with 25 percent off site-wide, plus a free gift set (worth $250) with any mattress, with code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
Tuft & Needle
The direct-to-you furniture and mattress brand is offering an early-access promotion that includes 20 percent off box foundations, foam pillows, end tables, and jersey sheets, as well as 15 percent off Original, Mint and Hybrid mattresses.
From now until December 5, OG direct-to-consumer mattress company Casper is offering 30 percent off mattress bundles, 20 percent off mattresses, and 10 percent off everything else.
The venerable department store is offering daily deals and specials throughout the season on everything in store and online. We love the mattress and bedroom furniture specials, some of which are more than 50 percent off!
- Tribeca Storage Full Platform Bed, $599 (originally $799); macys.com.
- Primo Artic Cloud 14" Plush Twin Mattress + 1 Free Pillow, $309 (originally $759); macys.com.
Get $100 off the Purple kids' mattress, which includes No-Pressure Support, a cooling feature, and instant response just like its adult mattresses, plus kid-friendly features like a machine washable cover.
Black Friday has already kicked off at the discount website, which means you’ll get even lower prices than the usual great deals. You’ll find 70 percent off thousands of items, and mattresses and kids furniture will be up to 25 percent off.
- Sleeplanner 14-inch Modern Black Metal Platform Bed Frame, $103.99, (originally $129.99); overstock.com.
- Seaside Lodge Twin Bed, Night Stand, and Chest, $1211.26 (originally $1,459.99); overstock.com.
Pottery Barn Kids
When we want fun but also chic children’s furnishings, we often turn to Pottery Barn Kids. The retailer is offering up to 50 percent off across all categories, including luggage and Disney-themed products. All clearance items are an extra 20 percent off with code: COZY!
The sales have already started at this mattress site, which already promises major comfort without the high prices. You’ll find 10 percent off everything on the site, or 15 percent off orders over $2,500.
The site that offers every style of furniture has already kicked off Black Friday savings, offering up to 50 percent off bedroom furniture starting at $150 and much more.
Walmart never lets us down with major Black Friday deals, and 2021 is no different. You’ll find early deals on everything for your home.
- Paw Patrol 4 pc Toddler Bed Set with Bonus Blanket, $34.99 (originally $49.94); walmart.com.
- DHP Junior Metal Loft Bed, Silver, $99.97 (originally $149.99), walmart.com.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.