Best Kids Sandals for Summer
by Samantha McIntyre
Shop The Story
Clearly, it’s no easy feat trying to find fab, fashionable sandals for the kids. With summer fast approaching, it’s time to turn up the heat and start searching to make smart shopping choices before letting those little toes out in stylish, tootsie-friendly finds that comfortably measure up to your standards.
Best Kids Sandals For The Summer:
- Plae Sam 2.0 Fisherman Sandal
- Nike Kids Sunray Protect 2 Water Sandals
- Salt Water Sandals By Hoy Sweetheart Sandal
- Femizee Girls Genuine Leather Soft Closed Toe Princess Summer Sandals
- Salt Water Sandals By Hoy Water Friendly Sandal
- Crocs Kids Classic Graphic Clog
- Poppin Kicks Boys’ Quick Dry Closed-Toe Water Sandals
- Saguaro Boys’ Breathable Athletic Sandals
- PAW Patrol Toddler Boys’ Sport Strap Sandal
- Toddler Boys’ Marvel Spider-Man Light-Up Hiking Sandals
- Carter’s Toddler & Little Boys Dilan Light-Up Sandal
- Keen ‘Newport H2’ Water Friendly Sandal
With so many super cute sandal styles currently on the market for children, we’ve set out to find quality, wearable selections for boys and girls that not only stay put but provide optimal support and protection with sturdy, waterproof soles. “It’s important to choose sandals that have rubber soles and strong traction since kids are prone to slipping and falling,” advises Dr. Bruce Pinker, DPM, AACFAS, FAPWCA, DABPM a Board Certified Podiatrist at Progressive Foot Care. “Kids feet vary greatly in width to length ratio so choose a sandal with velcro straps that can be adjusted and secured to the foot tightly. Velcro straps are great because they allow you to tighten the sandal to prevent the foot from slipping out of it.”
Since comfort is also critical when selecting a sandal that safely fits the bill and grows with your babe’s developing feet, this roundup of structured sandal styles is made for walking, playing and hanging at the beach. Best part? They’re designed not to break the bank and last all season long!
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.