Best Sleepwear Sets for Babies and Kids
by Samantha McIntyre
Shop The Story
Parents, the struggle is real when it comes to settling baby to sleep or trying to put your tired toddler to bed but getting your little one settled in their jammies is already half the battle. With so many adorable sleepwear options available from nightgowns to two-piece pajama sets printed with an assortment of popular characters and fun prints, there’s something to satisfy the style of choices for even the pickiest of PJ wearers.
Best Sleepwear Sets For Babies And Kids:
- Little Me Girls’ Vintage Rose Footie & Cap
- Boden Baby Printed Sleepsuit
- HALO Sleepsack Cotton Swaddle
- Kissy Kissy x Sophie La Girafe Print Footie
- Little Me Baby Boys & Girls Welcome To The World Hat & Gown Set
- KikizYE Boys Summer Cotton Sleepwear Pajama Set
- Old Navy
- Just One You Made By Carter’s Toddlers Girls’ 3-Piece Ice Cream Nightgown And Pajama Set
- Carter’s Boys’ 3-Piece Poly Pajama Set
- Hanna Anderson Marvel Spider-Man Short John Pajamas In Organic Cotton
- Disney Princess Dream Big Nightgown
- Old Navy Graphic Sleep Set For Boys
- Hanna Andersson Short John Pajamas In Organic Cotton
When selecting the best sleepwear for your babe, be sure to consider a few questions when it comes to comfort. Do you have a squirmy sleeper? Are footed pajamas too tight for leggy little ones? Picking the perfect style doesn’t have to feel like rocket science. It all comes down to keeping your kiddo comfortable. Babies sleep best in warm onesies and sleep sacks while toddlers can go for two-piece options over a one-piece that may be a bit too constricting (they’re also convenient for diaper changes). For little ladies, a ruffled gown may be the perfect pick while trucks and dinosaurs might be a preference for rough and tumble boys.
When it comes to fabrics, the best bet is always breathable cotton or super soft materials. Also, be sure to wash all pajama sets before wearing! However, there’s no need to break the bank when buying sleep sets since your growing babe won’t be wearing that same size forever (those cashmere pajamas are better suited for mom). We’ve rounded up a fun selection of styles for babies and kids in fun prints and colors to keep your pint-sized sleepyhead feeling super cute and cozy.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.