1. You've got all of your kids' school clothes washed, folded, and put away...and they've been that way since the beginning of July.
2. You've started doing "school run" drills to make sure you're on your A-game come September.
3. You've changed the screen saver on your phone from your kids' picture to a picture of their school.
4. You've got your first day of school outfit picked out.
5. You've started stalking your kids' teachers on Facebook.
6. Currently in your Netflix queue: "Election," "Dead Poets Society" and "School of Rock."
7. You've started serving your kids their lunch in lunch boxes.
8. This is how you feel when you see the words, "Back to School Sale:"
9. You've made plans (for yourself) for the day the kids go back.
10. You've drawn a giant smiley face on your calendar to mark the big day. (Also, you've started calling it "The Big Day.")
11. You've already got your kids' backpacks packed.
12. When you find yourself wondering if you'll miss your kids come September, it's only a matter of time until you do this: