Shop The Story
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. These are the subjects that can set a child up for a future career in the fields of science, physics, robotics, computers and engineering. One of the best ways to help foster a love of the STEM sciences in children is to get them interested at an early age. And a great way to do that is with age-appropriate science kits.
20 Best Science Kits For Kids
- Learn & Climb Kids Science Set
- Playz Ridiculous Inventions Science Kit For Kids
- Crystal Growing Experimental Kit
- Grow N' Glow Terrarium
- My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
- National Geographic Break Open 10 Geodes
- Crayola Color Chemistry Lab set
- Scientific Explorer Magic Science For Wizards Only Kit
- AmScope 120x-1200x Kids Beginner Microscope STEM Kit
- Playz Kaboom! Explosive Combustion Science Lab Kit
- Discovery Extreme Chemistry Lab Kit
- Scientific Explorer Disgusting Science Kit
- 4M Kitchen Science Kit
- Made By Me Glow In The Dark Powerballs
- Smithsonian Mega Science Lab 6 Kits In One
- Project Mc2 Gummy Jewelry Science Kit
- Solar Rover Science Kit
- ScienceWiz Light Science Kit
- The Big Engineering Makerspace
These days there are plenty of cool science kits available for kids of all ages. Toddlers can experiment with plastic beakers and microscopes and test tubes that perfectly sized for their small hands, while bigger kids will be engrossed in the amazing offerings of the science kits that come with chemicals, laboratory tools, working microscopes and much more.
No matter what subjects a child is interested in, there is sure to be a STEM science kit to spark their fancy. And for the little mad scientists who can’t get enough, there’s even the Amazon STEM club (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202118400). For just $20 a box, kids will be sent hand-selected, high-quality, age-appropriate items guaranteed to be as fun as they are educational.
Why Kids Need Science Kits
There are so many benefits to giving kids science kits. Children will learn so much more than what they’re taught in school by getting involved in their own experiments and seeing the results. Parents and educators alike can agree that anything that makes learning more fun is a worthy investment. Being hands-on, whether mixing a chemical reaction with vinegar and baking soda or cracking crystal geodes out of rocks with a hammer, is essential for a child’s learning experience because it helps them understand the theories and principles of science.
Check out our picks for the best, top rated science kits for kids
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.