Citrus-Ginger Flounder with Snow Peas
Yield: 4 servings
4 small flounder fillets, 4 to 6 ounces each
4 cups snow peas (about 3/4 pound)
1/2 cup citrus-ginger dressing (below)
1. Place each fish fillet on a large square of foil and turn of the edges of the foil.
2. Top each fillet with 1 cup of snow peas and 2 tablespoons of dressing.
3. Fold the foil around the fish to form a pouch, and crimp so it is sealed.
4. Put the foil pouches on a baking sheet and bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Service with rice and garnish with lemon.
Per serving: 214 calories, 6.4 g fat (.7 g saturated), 118 mg sodium, 68 mg cholesterol.
Yield: 6 servings
1/4 cup orange juice
3 tsp lemon juice
1 tbs white wine vinegar
2 tbs canola oil
1 tbs honey
1 tbs peeled, grated ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well blended.
Per serving: 59 calories, 4.6 g fat (.3 g saturated), .6 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol.
–From Small Changes, Big Results by Ellie Krieger (Clarkson Potter Publishers)