Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
PREP: 3 minutes
YIELD: 3 cups
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1?2 cup pomegranate or cranberry juice
- Dash of vanilla
1. Place ice in blender; whirl to crush. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve immediately.
HOW KIDS CAN HELP: Cut banana with a plastic knife; measure ingredients.
PER SERVING (1 cup): 147 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated), 56 mg sodium, 4 mg cholesterol