Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
* 2 medium zucchini, cut on the diagonal into 1/2-inch slices
* 2 medium summer (yellow) squash, cut on the diagonal into 1/2-inch slices
* 1/2 cup Italian dressing (not balsamic)
* 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 2 scallions, chopped fine
* 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
* 1 tsp salt
* Pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium high. Toss zucchini and squash with the Italian dressing in a medium bowl. Place vegetables on grill and cook for 3 minutes. Turn and cook another 3 minutes, until tender.
2. Prepare the dip: In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until serving time.
How kids can help: Measure ingredients; stir together dip ingredients.
Per serving: 108 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated), 200 mg sodium, 14 mg cholesterol.