Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
* 1 refrigerated pizza crust
* 1 each small red, yellow, and green pepper, seeded, cored, and diced
* 2 Tbs olive oil
* 1?2 tsp salt, or to taste
* Pinch of black pepper
* 8 eggs
* 1?4 cup low-fat milk
* 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll pizza crust onto a nonstick baking sheet and press out into a rectangle. Bake for 7 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, sauté vegetables in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for about 5 minutes, then add salt and pepper. Transfer vegetables to a bowl. Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk. Pour the remaining olive oil in the skillet, and cook eggs on medium heat, stirring, until firm but still moist. Remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle half the cheese onto the pizza crust. Top with scrambled eggs, then vegetable mixture, and then remaining cheese.
5. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and crust is completely baked. Cut into wedges.
How kids can help Unroll pizza crust and press into pan; crack and beat the eggs; measure ingredients
Per Serving: 328 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated), 688 mg sodium, 295 mg cholesterol