This no-bake casserole is a great way to use leftovers
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 10.75-oz can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup water 10-oz package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 cups leftover turkey, diced
- 1 cup croutons
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Combine soup, water, peas and carrots and turkey in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add croutons, stir to combine. Sprinkle shredded cheddar over casserole. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook another minute, until cheese is melted. Remove skillet from heat and let stand for 1 minute so flavors develop.
Per serving: 289 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated), 804 mg sodium, 73 mg cholesterol.
You can substitute leftover chicken or ham, and/or switch soup to cream of mushroom.