Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
6 oz-package stuffing mix
4 cups broccoli florets
4 chicken cutlets (approximately 4 oz each)
1/2 cup jarred chicken gravy
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spritz center of 4 sheets of foil with cooking spray. Prepare stuffing according to package directions, excluding butter.
2. Place 1/4 stuffing in center of each foil sheet. Top with 1 cup broccoli and a chicken cutlet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons gravy over each cutlet; sprinkle with pepper.
3. Seal packages and place on foil-covered baking pan. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to 170 degrees). Reheat remaining gravy and serve on the side.
How kids can help: Measure ingredients; assemble packages.
Per serving: 318 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated), 880 mg sodium, 66 mg cholesterol.
How to make foil packets
* Use a 12 by 18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil. (If you only have regular foil, double the layers.)
* Place food in center of foil; bring two sides to center and fold them over twice, then fold ends in twice to seal package, allowing room for heat circulation and expansion.
* Place packets seam side up on baking pan (in case of of leaks).
* After cooking, cut slits into packet tops to release steam before opening.