Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Baking Time: About 8 Minutes
Yield: 18 Cookies
* 1/2 batch [XREF “1115924” “Basic Cookie Dough”]
* 1/2 cup Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits or 1 large Heath Bar, finely chopped Confectioners’ sugar
You can substitute a Snickers or a similar candy bar, but be sure to chop it finely before adding to the dough.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove dough from refrigerator (or freezer); knead it 4 or 5 times on work surface to soften. Sprinkle Heath Bits over the dough; work in with your hands to combine.
2. Roll the dough into walnut-size balls and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until bottoms start to brown. Remove from the oven; let cookies cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and store in an airtight container with waxed paper between the layers.
How Kids Can Help:
* Combine Heath Bits with dough
* Roll dough into balls