You are here
How to Make a Bento Box Jelly Flower
Here's a step-by-step photo guide to making a jelly flower to be used in our 20 easy bento box lunch ideas.
- 3. Cut bread into two pieces.
- 4. Gently push down the back of a knife on the middle of the bread to make a crease. (You don't want to cut it through, so if the back of your knife is thin, put plastic wrap over the bread before making a crease.)
- 5. Spread the jam on the bread.
- 6. Gently fold each piece with index fingers and thumbs.
- 7. Push the edges in with your index fingers to make a petal shape.
- 8. Use plastic wrap to ensure that the flower petal is sealed together.
9. Place the jelly flower petals together to make a flower.