Giant Black Widow
Yield: 2 large spiders, 4 servings each
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 10-oz bag marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups Cocoa Pebbles
- 5 cups Cocoa Puffs
- Cooking spray
- 1 red Fruit Roll-Up
- 4 yellow M&M's or Skittles
- 16 pieces black licorice
1. Melt butter in pot over low heat. Add marshmallows and melt over medium-low heat, stirring.
2. Pour 1/3 marshmallow mixture into a bowl; add Cocoa Pebbles. Combine, cool slightly and roll mixture into two balls to form spiders' heads.
3. Pour Cocoa Puffs into remaining marshmallow mixture and stir until all cereal is coated.
4. Coat two bowls with cooking spray. Cool Cocoa Puff mixture slightly and press half into each bowl for bodies.
5. Put one head and body each onto two plates. Cut two circles out of the red Fruit Roll-Up and place each on top of spiders. Add M&M's for eyes. Cut licorice pieces in half and stick four under each side of the spiders for legs.
Find more recipes for Halloween treats!