Wow your kids on Easter morning with fun baskets tailored to their personality.
Draw ‘em In
Got a petite Picasso? Spark her creativity with all the goods needed to craft a masterpiece.
1. Fred & Friends Origami Placemats ($21; walmart.com)
2. Easter Coloring and Activity Book for Kids ($8; amazon.com)
3. Mini Masters Board Book Boxed Set ($20; amazon.com)
4. Mr. Sketch Scented Markers ($11; amazon.com)
5. Crayola All That Glitters 51-piece Coloring Kit ($13; target.com)
6. Drizzle acrylic paint around the edge of a True Value one-gallon empty Paint Can ($4; amazon.com). Fill with shredded construction paper.
7. Faber-Castell Triangular Handle Paintbrush Set ($8; amazon.com)
8. Elmer's Colors Board Book ($7; amazon.com)
10. Paint an egg with acrylic paint. Let dry. Drizzle another color over the first. Show off your eggs in cute egg carton holders ($3.50; etsy.com)
Wee greenies will flip for this earth-friendly basket.
1. My Butterfly Collection Animated Morpho ($22; amazon.com)
2. Dye eggs with these PAAS Easter Egg Color Cups ($13; amazon.com)
3. Plan Toys Caterpillar ($20; amazon.com)
4. Melissa & Doug Stamp-a-Scene Rain Forest Wooden Stamp Set ($20; amazon.com)
6. George Jimmy Early Education Musical Wooden Frog ($10; amazon.com)
7. DIY Easter basket: Test your crafting skills by weaving together strips of old newspaper. Fill the basket with this Paper Easter Basket Grass made with 100% recycled paper ($20; amazon.com)
8. Anamalz Sheep ($15; amazon.com)
9. 8 Color Crayon Rocks in a Muslin Bag ($7; amazon.com)
10. Wild Republic Audubon Plush Squirrel ($9; amazon.com)
They’ll be over the moon for this rocket and robots theme.
1. This Educational Insights GeoSafari Glow-in-the-Dark Solar System ($22; amazon.com) will help your star build the universe of his dreams.
2. Your astronaut-in-training can blast off in this three-foot Cardboard Rocketship Stand In ($40; target.com).
3. Bake delish Easter treats in these Star Trade Inc 3D Robot Flexible Silicone Cake Molds ($18; amazon.com). If you’re not a baker (we’ll never tell), place store-bought cupcakes inside instead.
4. Ty Beanie Babies Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba! Plush Stuffed Animal ($13; amazon.com)
5. Let your mad scientist build his own robot with this Kids First Robot Engineer Kit and Storybook. ($50; amazon.com)
6. LITAND 3D Robot puzzle ($14; amazon.com)
7. Best Choice Kids Battery-Powered Remote Control Disc-Shooting, Battle Fighting Robot ($35; amazon.com)
8. KamiBot String Doll Keychain ($11; amazon.com)
9. Spellbinders Die D-Lites Wafer-Thin Robots ($15; amazon.com)
10. Retro Slinky ($17; amazon.com)
Princesses will love this sparkly storybook surprise.
1. Personalized Fairy Tale Coloring Book ($10; amazon.com)
2. Crystal Rock Candy Pops ($26; amazon.com)
3. Use a cookie cutter to create star-shaped sugar cookies and decorate with frosting and edible glitter.
4. Ty Beanie Boos Harmonie the Unicorn ($30; amazon.com)
5. DIY castle basket: Cut squares at the top of a collapsible cardboard box to make a tower effect. Paint and decorate as desired. (We used sponges to create the appearance of bricks.)
6. Find It Glitz and Glamour game ($40; amazon.com)
7. Twinkle String Doll Keychain ($11; amazon.com)
8. Make glitter eggs! Brush glue on a hardboiled egg. Pour glitter into a bowl. With a spoon, sprinkle glitter over egg. Let dry.
9. Original Stationery Unicorn Slime Kit ($30; amazon.com)