How to make an Easter Bunny Sock Puppet with simple craft materials.
- Felt or foam for Nose
- Buttons, wiggly eyes or felt for Eyes
- Needle and Thread
What To Do:
- Lay sock on table with heel facing up. Make a cut from the toe of the sock, all the way to the beginning of the heel. Make sure you cut right through the center of the foot section, so that you will have two equal Ears.
- Turn the sock inside out and then, using a whip stitch, stitch each ear together.
- Turn sock right side out and then cut nose and glue on with white or tacky glue. You can also use sticky-back foam and just press into place.
- If using felt or wiggly eyes, glue into place and let dry. If using buttons, stitch into place. We used a small black button on top of a white button for each eye.