Easter Eggs Napkin Rings are the perfect Easter craft for your preschooler, and you can use them on your Easter dinner table.
- Paper tubes from paper towels or t paper
- Sticky-back foam or regular foam
- glue stick
- paint & brush
- hole punch
- Printed egg pattern
What To Do:
- Cut cardboard tube into pieces about 1 1/4 inches long for each ring.
- Paint rings and let dry.
- Print egg pattern and cut out. Trace eggs onto foam and cut these out.
- Make five little dots, with hole punch, for each egg.
- Glue dots onto each egg and then glue eggs to rings.