Kids will declare this rich shake nice and slimy! It's like dessert in a cup—perfect for slurping
- 3 Tbs butter
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 3 Tbs light corn syrup
- 2 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 8 mini-chocolate chips
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together butter, sugar and corn syrup until sugar is dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup of milk; transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the rest of the milk and whisk in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
4. Fill 4 short glasses with the shake and top each with a peaked dollop of whipped topping. Gently place 2 mini-chocolate chips for eyes.
Yield: 4 servings