Shop The Story
Your 2020 holiday wouldn’t be complete without the perfect Halloween face masks for kids.
Halloween is one of the most anticipated holidays of the year. Not only do we get to delight in all things fall — pumpkins, apple picking, cozy sweaters, and crisp weather — but we get to decorate with spooky decor, watch some of our favorite movies, and, of course, dress up and go trick or treating. Families need Halloween more than ever after this challenging year. While it’s sure to look a lot different, there are still ways we can enjoy the day and night — like making sure you have a Halloween-themed face mask.
Face masks are still recommended by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for anyone over the age of 2 and mandated in lots of public places. Since you’re likely to be around dozens of people on October 31, it’s best to be safe and cover your child’s faces. Luckily, we found the cutest and spookiest masks for kids to wear that day… or pretty much anytime they want.
The masks below coordinate with classic costumes like witches, pumpkins, and black cats and also go with kids’ favorite characters from Frozen, Toy Story, and Marvel classics. We may have even thrown a Sanderson sister in there for mom, too!
Check out the best Halloween masks for kids to have a spooky good time this year.
- Masqd Neon Halloween Face Mask
- Belcol 5Pcs Kids Reusable Face Bandanas
- VistaPrint Black Bandana Mask
- Harry Potter Face Mask
- Superman Face Masks 3-Pack
- Kids Cooling Neck Gaiters with Ear Loops
- Star Wars Face Mask Pack
- JoJo Siwa Face Mask Pack
- Disney Princess Face Mask Pack
- Halloween Print Children’s Face Masks
- Disney Character Face Masks
- Cubcoats Uki the Unicorn Face Mask
- Trolls Face Mask 3-Pack
- Cloth Cat Face Mask
- Marvel Superhero Face Masks
- Big Mouth Monster Face Mask
- Hocus Pocus Sanderson Sisters Face Mask
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.