Being a parent is an amazing privilege and honor—but the stress and exhaustion can take its toll on skin, especially as we age. If you’ve spent one too many sleepless nights with a baby, or got a little too much sun at all of those little league games, your skin could be showing the signs. Whether you’re dealing with crow’s feet, forehead lines or other signs of aging, we’ve rounded up products to help you look and feel your best. Age gracefully and healthily with these awesome anti-aging creams.
- Best Overall: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30
- Best Moisturizer: Hanskin Hyaluron Moisture Cream
- Best Eye Cream: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- Best Eye Serum: Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum
- Best Forehead Cream: RoC Correxion Anti-Aging Deep Wrinkle Filler
- Best for Men: Caldera + Lab The Good Multi-Functional Serum
- Best Night Cream: Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Night Anti-Aging Restorative Cream
- Best Neck Cream: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D Anti-Aging Neck Treatment
- Best Body Cream: Alpha Skin Care Anti-Aging Body Lotion
- Best Hand Cream: Ahava Time to Smooth Age Perfecting Hand Cream with SPF 15
Why You Need an Anti-Aging Cream:
Whether you’re trying to reverse the signs of aging, prevent the signs or both, anti-aging cream is your secret weapon. As we age, everyday life takes its toll on our skin—pollution, sun damage, stress and more can show up in the form of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, dull patches and more. Anti-aging creams are specially formulated to help improve the appearance of skin and protect your skin from future signs of aging.
Anti-Aging Ingredients to Look For:
There are several dermatologist-recommended anti-aging ingredients on the market. Here are four of the most common:
Sunscreen is the ultimate ingredient in preventing aging. Wearing SPF daily can keep the sun from causing premature signs of aging.
Retinol is a form of Vitamin A and one of the most powerful skin-transforming ingredients you can buy. Retinoids increase the turnover of skin cells and can help repair fine lines and sun spots.
Hyaluronic acid helps keep you moisturized, and moisture is key to a young, healthy glow. This ingredient also helps plump the skin and can temporarily fill fine lines and wrinkles.
This ingredient is an exfoliant, which gets rid of dead skin cells to help improve the tone and texture of your skin. Glycolic acid boosts levels of collagen and elastin in the skin, which can help ward off wrinkles.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.