Shop The Story
Pregnant women need a lot of support — and we’re not just talking about emotional support, although that’s incredibly important. Pregnant bodies grow and change throughout each trimester, and it’s essential that women have clothes and accessories that can keep up. Of course, you can purchase things like a belly band or support belt. Still, some moms prefer to feel supported in their back and legs, too, and that’s where maternity compression leggings come in.
Compression leggings can help pregnant women feel their best. These leggings not only support growing bellies but also reduce swelling in the legs and ease lower back pain. Plus, they look just like regular leggings and are a stylish and easy way to throw together an outfit, no matter where you’re going.
We found the best leggings for moms to wear throughout their entire pregnancy, like these sculpting Gap leggings that help shape your hips and waist and can even be worn for a workout. If you prefer maximum leg compression, try these leggings from Motherhood Maternity, currently on sale. Moms also love these Musidora Maternity Compression Leggings, saying they “fit well, are high quality, and are very comfortable.”
Shop the best eight pairs of maternity compression leggings below.
- Maternity GapFit Full Panel Full-Length Leggings in Sculpt Compression
- Motherhood Maternity Compression Leggings
- Zella Mamasana Live In Maternity Ankle Leggings
- Terramed Maternity Leggings Compression
- Blanqui Everyday Maternity Belly Support Leggings
- Musidora Compression Leggings
- Spanx Mama Look at Me Now Seamless Maternity Leggings
- Old Navy Maternity Full-Panel Elevate Compression Leggings
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.