Shop The Story
Double Time: How I Survived — and Mostly Thrived — Through the First Three Years of Mothering Twins
How Toddlers Thrive: What Parents Can Do Today for Children Ages 2-5 to Plant the Seeds of Lifelong Success
Unfortunately for parents, babies do not come with instruction manuals — and that leaves most Moms and Dads wringing their hands daily with worry over what they’re doing right or wrong. Parents carry a tremendous weight of responsibility to protect, raise and teach tiny humans to be happy, kind, smart and polite little people. It takes a lot of work and, in most cases, a village of experts to help mothers and fathers navigate a winding, exhaustive path to providing children with everything they need to be healthy, supported and loved.
- Best Book For Expectant Dads: We're Pregnant! The First Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook
- Best Book For Expectant Moms: What To Expect When You're Expecting
- Best Book For New Parents: The Happiest Baby On The Block
- Best Book For Getting Baby To Sleep: Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child: A Step-By-Step Program For A Good Night
- Best Book For Raising Boys: Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets To Raising Healthy Sons
- Best Book For Raising Girls: Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches From The Front Lines Of The New Girlie-Girl Culture
- Best Book For Parents Of Multiples: Double Time: How I Survived- And Mostly Thrived- Through The First Three Years Of Mothering Twins
- Best Book For Communicating With Your Child: How To Talk So Kids Will Listen...And Listen So Kids Will Talk
- Best Book For Disciplining:1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline For Calm, Effective, And Happy Parenting
- Best Book For Potty Training: Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need To Know To Do It Once And Do It Right
- Best Book For Sibling Rivalry: Siblings Without Rivalry: How To Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too
- Best Book For Mindful Parenting: The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children
- Best Book For Raising Toddlers: How Toddlers Thrive: What Parents Can Do Today For Children Ages 2-5 To Plant The Seeds Of Lifelong Success
- Best Book For Raising High Achievers: The Formula: Unlocking The Secrets To Raising Highly Successful Children
- Best Book For Raising A Strong-Willed Child: Parenting The Strong-Willed Child: The Clinically Proven Five-Week Program For Parents Of Two-To Six-Year Olds
Though there seems to be an endless supply of unsolicited advice available to new parents, there are many experts available with scientifically backed research and proven studies on any and every topic to guide parents on bringing up baby in the best, healthiest way possible. That’s why we’ve turned the page on several top parenting books to help moms and dads find the answers they are searching for on topics ranging from what to expect while expecting to how to handle everything from positive reinforcement to potty training.
Bottom line: Parenting is hard, but the rewards are well worth the work, and adding these titles to your bookshelf might make the job just a little bit easier. Check out our roundup of popular must-reads and reviews of the best parenting books for moms and dads.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.