Image Credits: Fat Brain Toys, Amazon
Whether it’s a Lego table with storage or a tote for taking bricks on the road, there’s a solution for you and your master builder.
Most parents have a love-hate relationship with Lego. They love that the colorful interlocking bricks encourage their children to be creative, think like engineers, and provide a positive distraction from endless hours of screen time. But when they don’t have adequate Lego storage solutions, they hate that those same tiny bricks manage to find their way into every nook and cranny of the house, getting stepped on, swallowed, and even shoved up toddler nostrils (and, yes, that happened in my house!).
Like any love-hate relationship, you may have seriously considered ending it for the sake of your mental health. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve threatened to throw away all of my kids’ Lego bricks after finding them scattered across the living room floor at the end of the day. That is until I remember that building Lego models is one of the only things my children can do together that doesn’t involve fighting. What I needed were some creative Lego storage ideas.
Keeping your kids’ Lego bricks contained in one area can be challenging for even the most organized parents, especially if you’re short on space. But with a little help, you can design a creative compromise that lets your kids build, keeps their play space organized, and saves your feet from stepping on sharp rogue bricks. When you’re done, you’ll get your house back, and you’ll fall in love with Lego all over again.
Best Lego Storage Containers and Lego Tables With Storage:
- Best Wall Mounting Lego Storage: Creative QT Peel-and-Stick Building Blocks Base Plates
- Best for Quick Lego Cleanup: Starsiko Fold-Up Play Mat With Storage Bin
- Best for Lego Minifigure Display: Room Copenhagen Lego Minifigure Display Case
- Best for Stackable Lego Storage: Room Copenhagen Lego Brick Storage Drawer
- Best for Lego Storage on the Go: Teebee Play and Store Toy Box
- Best Lego Table With Storage for Sibling Play: KidKraft Building Bricks Play & Store Table
- Best Lego Table for Toddler Play: Wood Designs Contender Kids Square Interactive Table
- Best Multipurpose Storage Table: Play Platoon Kids’ Activity Table Set
- Most Creative Lego Storage: Room Copenhagen Lego Storage Head
- Best Lego Storage Cart: Really Useful Boxes 8-Drawer Rolling Cart
- Best Lego Storage Tote: Lego Storage 4-Piece Tote and Play Mat
We’ve shopped around and found some of the most creative Lego storage ideas that are perfect for small spaces, including tables with storage, peel-and-stick base plates, fold-up play mats, and more.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.