Shop The Story
Boys are bursts of pure love and energy from birth. And toys are one of the most important building blocks to their future development. Besides the fun aspect, there are a billion other reasons to stock up on all sorts of toys at every stage of their growth, from babies to big boys. Even newborns can benefit from toys that stimulate all of their senses and encourage their motor skills through exploration.
20 Best Toys For Boys
- Betheaces Hover Soccer Set
- Stomp Rocket stunt Planes
- Franklin Sports Over The Door Mini Basketball Hoop With Rebounder
- My Arcade Retro Arcade Machine Handheld Gaming System
- Little Virtuoso Little Headliner
- Chow Crown
- Monopoly Fortnite Edition
- Best Choice Products Transforming RC Remote Control Robot
- Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Percy 6-In-1 Motorized Engine Set
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Gator Car Wash Play Set
- Swagtron Swagboard Twist
- Kano Harry Potter Coding Kit- Build A Wand
- Magformers Smart Set
- Kids Adventure Jumbo Blocks
- LEGO Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters
- Wonder Workshop Dash Coding Robot
- VATOS Take Apart Car Construction Toy
- Learning Resources Crashapult STEM Challenge
- Rush Hour Traffic Jam Logic Game
As babies get bigger, so does their interest in the world around them. Toys give them a way to learn and explore their surroundings. And their toy selection should evolve and grow right along with them. There are plenty of classic boy toys that are still popular, like dinosaurs, robots and remote control cars. And LEGO building blocks are better than ever, with tons of options that include sets inspired by kid-friendly flicks such as Harry Potter and Ghostbusters.
Technology has come a long way, though, so nowadays dinosaurs can be coded to make strategic moves, and drones can fly through the air with the greatest of ease. These high-tech toys aren’t just expensive new gadgets for little guys; they also offer a slew of benefits, according to developmental experts and pediatricians. Introducing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) concepts to little boys at a young age is beneficial to their futures because it encourages an interest in careers in math, science or technology. Toys that sneak in an educational lesson are a great way to get more bang for your buck when you’re shopping for toys for boys.
But then again there are plenty of playthings and games that are purely for fun and laughs. If your son spends most of his free time playing Fortnite, you can get him back into the groove of a family game night with the new Fortnite-themed Monopoly or the silly, messy snack attack game Chow Crown.
Getting some new fun stuff for your son or any special little boy in your life can be overwhelming, which is why we picked out our top 20 toys for boys right now: